Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Dream

Dream start.

I was in this house, the door is thick wood at list 3 metres high, open ajar and I walk pass the door into the garden. It is a beautiful tropical garden...I saw the garden chair on my left and it was made of wood and it is in colour. I was thinking to myself, why was not aware that the chair exists? I picked up the leg rest and put it back down again. I realise it is my house.
I continued to walk, looking around and was attracted by the loud noises coming from my neighbour, the house on the right. I wasn't sure whether it was a private home, I saw some people in the house...the noise sounds like testing of the sound system...maybe they are going to have a party tonight I thought. It is a big house at least 3 storeys. I look down and saw the lower level balcony of my house...i wonder what is down there?
Then I saw this guy, whom I am suppose to know from university. I had a chat with him, asked about the news of some other uni mates ... casual talk.
Dream end.
The intriguing part of this dream is that I have at least dreamt about this house twice. And it gives me the feeling of uneasiness which I can't explain why. In the last dream (can't remember when) I walked into the living hall, there are several living halls with very nice furnitures and decoration, some of which I had not used. There is also a open kitchen. I also have the feeling of uneasiness in that last dream. I think my other family members were present too...can't remember who. It is not that I don't like the house but if feels like I don't seem to be spending a lot of time in it.
I think this dream will come true, only when and where...all my other dreams has come true so far. This can be my subconsious working.
Very Deja Vu.