Wow...
I am back, completed all the items of last week, it was like an impossible tasks back then. The dissertation will be submitted tomorrow. I scored a "Good" for my 3 days training course which is great which means I am now a qualified interviewer. I had applied for the jobs and prospecting some new ones this Friday. My workshop went really well, achieved its objectives.
I am back, completed all the items of last week, it was like an impossible tasks back then. The dissertation will be submitted tomorrow. I scored a "Good" for my 3 days training course which is great which means I am now a qualified interviewer. I had applied for the jobs and prospecting some new ones this Friday. My workshop went really well, achieved its objectives.
Life is full of ups and downs and it is short. Therefore carpe diem which means seize the day.