It is a good thing to have choices even though it is choosing between something equally good or equally bad. Let's say choosing between 2 things which is equally good, a rational human being will supposely make a rational choice which is choosing the one which yields the greatest benefit related to cost...(foundation of economics).
How do one know what will be a better outcome or greater benefit 5 or 10 years down the road compared to the alternative? There is no way to know for sure unless there is a crystal ball or can go "back to future".
So how then?
I think comparing current benefits to current costs is a more realistic approach. Who cares what happen in the future...we can't control it and doesn't this moment count?
And, every choice has its own consequences and again there is no way to predict the consequences of the future. What if the future comes and it is then found that the choice is indeed a weaker one...but then again how do I know, I never live the alternative choice...
Ha! ha!...therefore no choice is a wrong choice. I realise that I have just gone one cycle, the learning is to exercise the choice, get on with it and enjoy the process.
No choice is a wrong choice and not choosing is definetely a wrong choice
1 comment:
it is called free will
Post a Comment