Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Placebo Med's "Because i want you"

Fall into you
Is all I seem to do
When I hit the bottle, ‘cause I’m afraid to be alone
Tear us in two, is all it seems to do
As the anger fades, this house is no longer our home
Don’t give up on the dream
Don’t give up on the wanting
And everything that’s true
Don’t give up on the dream
Don’t give up on the wanting
Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you
Because I want you
Stumble into you, is all I ever do
My memory’s hazy and I’m afraid to be alone
Tear us in two, is all it’s gonna do
As the headache fades, this house is no longer our home
Don’t give up on the dream
Don’t give up on the wanting
And everything that’s true
Don’t give up on the dream
Don’t give up on the wanting
Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you
Because I want you
Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you too
Because I want you
Because I want you
Fall into you is all I ever do!
When I hit the bottle ‘cause I’m afraid to be alone
Tear us in two
Tear us in two
Tear us in two
Because I want you too
Because I want you too

No comments: