Saturday, April 18, 2009


as it is intended to be...


Last week while I was on a tour in Oxford, it was the end of the day and almost the end of the tour, our tour leader decided to take us to the oldest Oxford souvenir shop - College Store, where they sell t-shirts and stuffs. This was because, someone asks for shopping earlier, our tour is very packed. The tour leader Katrina (with long red hair) seems to know the manager of the shop, they chatted a bit. I was walking around inside looking for the right type of sweater (must be a full front zip). There was none so I walked out and waited outside while the others browse.


The shop 2 doors down caught my attention, it was white, serene and has a good chi and vibes. I wonder why so many people don't see it. Its called innerspace. I walked in and find one of the biggest world spiritual organisation called Brahma Kumaris. http://www.bkwsu.org/


No comments: