A few years ago, the few of us worked in a remote town called PD, (we city folks migrated there and even rented the same house) well, as i remembered, there is not much to do than work, work, and more work...I remember the mornings that we go to eat the best Roti Canai in the country, serves with sambal (chili paste) and hot steaming teh tarik and some of the nights spent playing pool and mahjong at the sports club...there should be more life than this (haha)...well we could have learned golf...hmm we did try to do tennis...but no one is ever serious. It is the good old fun days and Mic and YB were always at each other throats on any topic every day and i just grinned from my cubicle.
.
Today, 3 of us meet up, one is going through a divorce, one has a wife whose cancer is at stage 4 (breast and back bone cancer) and one other who's at a crossroad. Perhaps the good news is we had good pasta and I have official Beijing Olympic's cute panda souvenirs...:))
5 comments:
Will it be help to have a GPS? Set a next destination coordinate point (x, y), GPS will help to navigate...when in the cross road? :)! or may need extra energy to level up to n+1 state according to Planck's Quantum Theory, where n = current state/level....
Choose the road, although it is hard. And at the end of the road, you will know that it is the correct decision.
omg, i love you guys, hahaha, ok tee...lets talk quantum theory, i have much to say about it *smiles* and i suggest teh tarik this saturday night ? what say you? :) and mmmm do u sleep at all? :D
anonymous...i know who you are too :))) and thanks dear for the wise advice as always.
where are your blogs my dear friends? :))
Hi, I lost my blog....I suspect I have little/light/early stage Alzheimer’s Disease lately, hahaha...truely, can't remember the ID, etc. at all. Further, can't write/do blogging....too busy life, and many papers to be write, which is enough for a day job, hahhaha!
Saturday night "Teh tarik"...no problem to me, welcome to talk on this topic - Quantum leap....I love Planck's theory as a natural law of life....however, I just afraid you may not able to make it in last minutes.....hahahhah!
ciao.
tee
Post a Comment